- Age: 47
- Resides: Frederick County
- Experience: Politician and attorney. Bachelor’s in government and politics from University of Maryland University College. Law degree from Regent University School of Law. President of Town Commission, Secretary, Maryland, 2007-2009. Unsuccessful bids for Dorchester County Circuit Court Clerk, 2006, and U.S. Representative for Maryland’s 8th Congressional District, 2016. Represents Carroll and Frederick counties in Maryland House of Delegates, 2019-present.
- Personal: Married to Valerie Cox with 10 children
- Candidate website
- Read The Baltimore Banner's profile of Dan Cox
- Read more election coverage
- Age: 51
- Resides: Stevensville
- Experience: Attorney, professor and small business owner. Bachelor’s in economics. Master’s in economics and finance from University of Belgrade, Serbia. Law degree from University of Baltimore. VP/financial advisor, Merrill Lynch, 2000-2009. Partner/owner, Schifanelli & Associates, 2009-present. Founded Kent Island Patriots, LLC. Has never held public office.
- Personal: Married to Marc Schifanelli with three children
Dan Cox did not respond to The Baltimore Banner’s questionnaire.